domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

Gramatic:

Will:
Predictions: ( probably, hope ).
Decisions: I'll show you.
Conditional sentences: ( first conditional ).
Time clauses: ( as soon as, when ... ).
Promise.
Offers: Shall I ... ( Shall I help you? ).
Suggestion: Shall we ... ?
Request: Will you ...? ( Will you help me plis? ).
Be going to:
- Prediction.
- Intention.
Present continuous:
Arrangements: We are living tomorrow?
Present Perfect:
Ever: Have you ever eating caviar?
Just: We have just arrived.
already: I have already done my homework.
Yet: Have ever finished yet? / I haven't finished yet.
Never: I have never eaten caviar.
Since: I have known her since 1995.
For: I have known her for 20 years.
There is / are:
There is/are; There was/were; There will/won't be; There have/has been; There would be.
There used to be; There didn't use to be.
Used to: It's used to talk about something that you usually did in the past, but you don´t do it in the present. Examples:
I used to play in the park./I didn't use to play in the park./Did you use to ...?.
Be used to: I'm used to speaking English./I'm not used to speaking English./Are you used to ...?
Get used to: I get used to .../ I don't get used to .../ Are you getting used to ... ? ( present continuous ).

2 comentarios:

  1. don't forget to change into English all the information!

    Organise your posts: Grammar, glossary, etc...

    well done!

    ResponderEliminar